Friday, October 29, 2010

a weekend round-up

My favorites are choking up AOL - so here are a few things of interest - homeschoolers might find this site useful, I just love everything about this wonderful site and blog - and gimme some of those popcorn balls please! Want cuteness? Check out her (first attempt at, sigh) felting creations...really some people are annoyingly talented (scroll a post or two down). Speaking of talented - this blog seems to collect them - need craft ideas? Look no further. (Okay, look further, one of the beauties of the 'net is all the creative people just SHARING. Big wow.)
Did I ever share this fun Beethoven site?
I have listed this in other places (I think on other blog) but I love it so - the note "I will not start fires", I mean, really...so interesting. Unfortunately all I have found is old gum stuck in the pages of picturebooks but I'm full of hope.

No comments: