Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Random round-up

I probably enjoy the internet more for random items more than anything else. I love that people post their hobbies, their passions, their quirky interests. Since I am guilty of the same with this and my other blog, clearly I feel the kindred spirit love for this history, and for an earful of celtic music from way back when which I found on this website which has a ton of celtic info of potential interest.
Love these fabulous notebooks on Etsy. When taking an archival class, we all cringed at the idea of the "altered" book since there is the probably quite realistic fear of wonderful (and valuable) books being led to slaughter. However, these are the sort I find at booksales that are charming and need a home and no doubt welcome being transformed into useful and quite fabulous items. She has some extremely cute things that may be turning up in people's Christmas giftbags so I should probably shut-up now. I'll end with a perverse pleasure, the art of Banksy, since I am in a mood and have been all day, and sort of just love the graffiti'd Thomas.

No comments: