Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Versatile Blogger award
















Quite thrilled to log on and see this lovely award from Emeraldfire's Bookmark. Thank you!

The criteria for accepting The Versatile Blogger Award are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award

Seven things about me:

1. I love the ocean but hate swimming in it.
2. A cup of tea is more calming to me than meditation ever could be.
3. Monkeys weird me out. Real ones, not toys.
4. I spend a lot of time over at my other blog, Sun pours down like honey, and keep meaning to do more with this blog.
5. I like owls and one lives in our backyard.
6. I believe that God is alive and magic is afoot (thank you, Buffy St.M).
7. I'm proud to be half Scottish.

My chosen blogs are:
1. Scenes from the Moth House
2. Mouse
3. Wild Somerset Child
4. heaven and earth
5. Three Beautiful Things
6. la porte rouge
7. Cat musings
8. noble pig
9. cold antler farm
10. Allotment 2 kitchen
11. Vivien Swift the France blog
12. seven spoons
13. the heart of papercuts
14. vintage chica
15. Stuck in Customs

I will link to everyone tomorrow as it's well past bedtime now - merci!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks for the nomination!

Library Mermaid said...

Should note Cat Musing seems to have ceased her blog in 2008 but I still liked her meme - and you can follow her links to her new blog about books she has read.

Jodie Robson said...

Hi Library Mermaid, and thanks for the nomination! I'm still going at Cat Musings, fairly intermittently, but the last post was September 2010 and I usually manage about a post a month (and always resolve to do better!) I blog more often at Geranium Cat's Bookshelf, though.

Ciara Brehony said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for the nomination!

Elsita said...

Thank you susan!
I am honored to be in your list!
Love!
eLSITA :)

Library Mermaid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Library Mermaid said...

I meant to say how pleased I was to dole out an award, however modest, to such deserving bloggers - but phrased it wrong! Ah, well, here it is better. My daughter speaks backwards sometimes and I seem to start sentences from the middle once in awhile - we have no idea what these things mean! However, they add a certain je ne sais quoi to conversation :)