Tuesday, October 7, 2008

If Lord Franklin was a'stampin'



Stayed up late the other night with some music from Kate Rusby playing while I noodled around with these fun stamps called A B Seas Stamps. I got mine in Burlington, Vt, but you can apparently get yours at the Cricket magazine website - I think it's http://www.cricketmag.com/ but if unsure just click on the image and it will come up (as I swiped the image from their site). Anyhoo - free advert since you cannot find better mags for kids than from the Cricket people (Spider, etc.) which I would say even if I hadn't stolen their photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally going to steal your stamps and write out a huge long creepyesque love letter to my beloved with them hahahaha. They are really cute!

Anonymous said...

Well said.